ARB Pine Brook, LLC Pine Brook Apartments
Rental Criteria Guidelines
- NO evictions.
- NO outstanding money owed to a landlord or Property Management company.
- Proper notice given to current or previous landlords.
- We reserve the right to deny your application if we are unable to verify your rental history.
- We reserve the right to deny based on poor rental history.
- Self-employed persons will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc.).
- Other stable income may be acceptable if NO employment.
- Gross income (all applicants combined) shall be A MINIMUM of three (3) times the rent amount.
- Income may include sources other than employment.
- Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full, prior to move-in.
- No undercharged bankruptcies.
- One (1) year of established credit after bankruptcy.
- We reserve the right to deny based on poor credit history.
- Each applicant over 18 years of age will be required to produce a photo I.D. (Driver's License or other government issued photo identification card.)
- Material false information on the application may result in denial.
- Social Security Card.
Application process fee: $10.00 (not refundable)
FAILURE TO MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA MAY RESULT IN THE DENIAL OF THE APPLICANT TO RENT.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue.